Meet Our Team
Ellen D. Tillman, CLU®, ChFC®, MBA
Ellen Tillman works with business owners and professionals to help them crystallize what they want to accomplish financially from a personal and professional perspective. Most people have done a good job planning and have existing relationships with advisors. They spend a lot of time talking about these things but for some reason, the job does not get done. Ellen works with you to take action and complete the task.
At Ellen Tillman & Company, we want to understand your situation, present appropriate solutions and guide you through the process to make a decision. We have long-term relationships with our clients, working through various life stages and next generations.
- MBA: George Mason University
- MS: Cornell University
- BA: The George Washington University
- Estate Planning Council of Montgomery County, MD
- Exit Planning Exchange (XPX) DC Metro
- Million Dollar Round Table**
- REIS - Real Estate and Investment Services
- Rockville Chamber of Commerce
Awards and Recognition
By keeping current with insurance and financial product trends and providing guidance and outstanding service, Ellen has earned a reputation for integrity and true concern for her clients' needs. She is an Executive Council Agent (2004-2018), placing her among New York Life's top agents. She is a qualifying and life member of the Million Dollar Round Table,** which represents the top 1% of life insurance agents worldwide and is widely considered the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance. In 2007, she qualified for the prestigious Court of the Table. In 2008, she was elected by her peers to serve on New York Life's Agents Advisory Council, representing the agent's point of view to company management.
Ellen has been active for many years in community service and fundraising organizations. She combines her leadership skills and ability to relate to people with a strong sense of ethical business practice. Ellen is a former co-chair of Create a Jewish Legacy of the United Jewish Endowment Fund and is also involved in The Network of the Jewish Federation of Greater Washington. She is a member of the Estate Planning Council of Montgomery County.
Common Client Concerns
Ellen considers herself a problem solver:
- Are you concerned about providing for your family or business if you die or become too ill to work?
- Do you want to guarantee* a retirement income you cannot outlive?
- Do you want to maximize tax-deferred or tax-free savings?
- Do you want to leave a legacy to your family or a favorite charity?
- Do you want to make sure you are offering your employees great benefits at a reasonable price?
Jessica I. Trowbridge
Jessica Trowbridge has been with Ellen Tillman & Company since 2003 and manages the administrative and client service aspects of the company. She has worked in the insurance and financial services industry since 1984 in Chicago, Boston, New Jersey and the greater Washington area. Jessica earned her Bachelor’s degree at the University of Michigan.
Outside The Office
In her spare time, she enjoys group distance running and mentoring 5K training programs. Jessica and her family live in North Potomac, Maryland.